I need help. I've tried just about everything at this point. I have two blades that I made for my 3DKlippy. Somehow one is longer than the other. The longer blade cuts the filament and allows it to pull out, but the next filament always fails to load. I thought the blade wasn't getting out of the way enough, so I shaved off some of the cutter arm to allow it to move out more. Same problem. The shorter blade doesn't cut the filament reliably, and so, it doesn't allow it to unload. After every other attempt, I also have to open the extruder latch and take out little pieces of filament. It's like it's being cut in 1 to 2 mm chunks. It jams up the entire extruder until I use tweezers to pull the filament out from the hole between the extruder and hotend. After filament somehow getting into the planetary gears and stopping the entire motor, I gave up on the 3DKlippy. Using generated gcode from the website, I successfully printed one layer in two colors before it jammed up again, in the same spot.