I am trying to install 3dChameleon on my Prusa mini+ but I am running into under extrusion issues. I have not yet tried a multicolor print, as I am unable to print using one color. Sometimes I get a good first layer, but then on the second layer (speed increases), the under extrusion is guaranteed.
Things I have already tried :
- Selector motor is at 6 O'Clock when in home position
- Extruder motor's teethed gears, are in alignment with the 608 bearings
- Filament is griping on the extruder's motor, to the point I can't pull it out using significant force
- Live adjust Z first layer calibration is correct with correct dimensional accuracy of 0.20 mm
- PTFE tube inside the hotend replaced with a brand new one, straight from Prusa store
- The filament I am using for my setup is Prusament azure blue PLA
- PTFE tube from the hotend to the Y adapter, has been flared with a side cutter (pliers), as recommended
- PTFE tube lengths are 300 mm and 325 mm, as recommended
- Post processing script installed and working
- Filament change G-code installed and configured for my PTFE tube length
- e-steps changed from the experimental menu, tried the values : 152 (recommended), 203 (my calibration), 325 (default value)
- I tried printing using each extruder individually (T0, T1, T2, T3), same under extrusion issue
- Tried to shorten the PTFE tube between the hotend and the Y adapter
- Increase printing temperature to 220C
Printer setup :
Stock setup, no mods at all. The printer is original Prusa preassembled, not a clone, with original firmware.
I am out of ideas as to what else to try to change or calibrate.