I just got my 3D Chameleon, and I'm having a really hard time getting it to load filament during printing. I have it set up on an Ender 3, and did the measurements and used the G-Code generator for Cura. I did have to rotate the extruder 90 degrees to get it to fit because the z axis rod was in the way. Everything appears to work right up until the filament is supposed to exit the extruder and go into the hotend. For some reason I can't ever get it to go cleanly out of the extruder, it always gets stuck. I've tried it with different filaments and it never loads into the hotend when attempting to print.
I have another issue with the second extruder seeming to slip when loading and unloading filament, but I don't know if that is going to be an issue during printing or not yet.
Here are some pictures of how I have this set up, happy to upload anything else that might help diagnose this.